Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
SHE SAYS IT RIGHT!!!
Follow the link to my friend Michelle's blog, I couldn't have said it better. We signed up for this journey knowing it would have its hard moments but we sure would looooooovvvve for THIS to happen.
I just told Michelle and I'll tell you too-our whole housegroup just prayed for you all tonite and we will be praying on Sunday, too! God CAN move mountains (of paperwork)!!
Oh Jana - I am so sorry. I am praying, praying, praying!!! You are amazing and God will get you guys through this with your son in your arms. Praying it happens sooner than later!
9 comments:
I am certainly praying for one for your family also. May God move some mountains and bring your children home.
I am praying for a miracle for you family also!!!
Praying for all of us!
I don't know if we have to "love" God's timing or just be willing to submit to it....
I just told Michelle and I'll tell you too-our whole housegroup just prayed for you all tonite and we will be praying on Sunday, too! God CAN move mountains (of paperwork)!!
Oh Jana - I am so sorry. I am praying, praying, praying!!! You are amazing and God will get you guys through this with your son in your arms. Praying it happens sooner than later!
We are praying for you guys!!!
Praying for you tonight!
Praying for everyone!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, kristi
Post a Comment