We are essentially packed, we are ready. We want to go get our sweet little guy. We believe we have a court date the first week of November and we desperately want everything to go through. We are waiting for that sweet little travel call. Please pray with us.
11 comments:
Jana--I am soooo ready too and don't even know if I have a court date in November!!! You have all my prayers for quick travel to bring that sweet boy home. Thinking of you--Melissa (who has her bags packed too)
We Will! WE Will!
We're gonna pray that little squirt right home to that crib!!!!!
Oh, Jana! I cannot imagine the anticipation, knowing that you are "so close, yet so far away!"
I am praying for you guys! Once you pass court, how quickly does it come together from there? Like weeks til travel or what?
So exciting!!!!!!!!!
Praying Elias home! You guys need each other : )
I love your picture!!! You and i are like minded!! I can't wait to meet you....SOON!! (God willing)
Michelle
We'll be praying next week that your appointment goes smoothly. Can't wait to here that you got THE CALL!!!
Praying you get the call...
Oh my goodness, how exciting! That will just wonderful to have your son home for the holidays.
Will be praying for you!
Well, it's looking like we'll be travelling together after all. Still no news for us. Wish we were as ready as you -- this week, really...
Post a Comment