FIRST TOOTH GONE...SHE WAS THRILLED TO RECEIVE A VISIT FROM A SPECIAL FAIRY, "HOW DID SHE KNOW MY NAME MAMA?" RESPONSE..."WELL, I GUESS SHE'S BRILLIANT!!"
PUDDING PARTY FOR THE POTTY TRAINED PRINCESS....
A VERY SPECIAL GIFT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL FROM A FELLOW ADOPTION BLOGGER, NELL ANN.
I WAS TRULY TOUCHED!!
SOME WONDERFUL FRIENDS THREW US A SHOWER, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
5 comments:
Oh, losing her first tooth. What a milestone. I would love to be throwing a potty party, but my little prince remembers only when he wants too : ( Lots of fun stuff to help keep you busy. You look like you had a great time at your chower for Elias.
Yay! what fun stuff, and my oh my, what a nice necklace you're wearing! :)
ew, I hate tooth losing-I tell my kids "I don't do teeth" which they think is HI-LARIOUS and proceed to get right into my eyeball space with their dangly teeth as much as they can just to watch me squirm. Such angels they are!! And oh I am anitcipating potty trining in the very near future-please before this baby so I do not have 2 in diapers (bank robbing is not my cup of tea) Your shower looks so fun and those things from Nell Ann-too cute!!!
YAY!! How fun!! What fun things have happened!! I am so excited for you as you get close to meeting your boy.
cute pics. i am so bummed i missed your shower but i do have a gift for you!! :-) see you soon!
Post a Comment