I really just can't believe it, but we have been delayed again. This time we don't even know for how long. Ethiopia has added another step to go through in order to be approved for court. The additional step ensures that any birth mother who surrendered her baby was not coerced in any way. In all honesty, I am thankful for that. But from our perspective, we are just sick. We will pray for a miracle, but we most likely will not have our sweet Elias home for Christmas.
13 comments:
This is so HARD!!!!
I am so sorry that you are going through this. BUT at least we have each other:):)
We will of course stay in touch.
Michelle
I'm sorry Jana.
oh my goodness i am SOOO heartbroken for you. SOOOO sad. this is just sucky & poopy & gross. :( :( :(
im thinking of you & praying for you.
Oh my gosh, you guys.... that stinks. To say the least. :(
I vote we just like, go kidnap him.
Hugs to all of you!!
Oh.my.word.
That really stinks...I'm so sorry! I will be praying for a miracle too.
I am praying-Exodus 14:14
I'm so sorry...
Praying for you guys during this difficult time. I am so sorry that this has happened.
Jana, just got the link to your blog this a.m. from Rob. I'm glad I'm more in touch now with what you have been going through. I had no idea. My thoughts and prayers are with you. From your humor and sweet smile I would never know what you have been going through. I myself was adopted at birth by a wonderful family. To know your son is so loved by you is such a wonderful testament to adoption. I hope to meet him some day soon.
Take care,Teresa
what the heck?? i'm so sorry. it is a good thing that they are making sure that these are not cases of human trafficing but it just seems like they could do it without delaying the process any longer. ugh!
Jana--I am praying for you.
I am so sorry! I will be praying for a miracle for you...God BLess...Shannon
Jana I am so sorry for this delay...
Post a Comment