ELIAS BRUCE ABINET FRASER
So excited to share with you our sweet little guy. Thank you so much for all your kind words and encouragement. We got back today so all the details will have to come later. Our trip was wonderful in every way (except for the freakishly long plane ride, more on that later too!:))
30 comments:
I miss you!! I can't wait to hear what your girls thought of their "big" brother:)
Michelle
OH MY GOODNESS! Melt my heart with those big brown eyes and sweet round cheeks...CONGRATULATIONS and I mean that in the very biggest way!!! I am so so happy for you to finally have your boy in your arms!!
Wow! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. What a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving!
HE IS HANDSOME!!!!! I am so HAPPY for you !!!! OH I cant wait for details :) :) Congratulations on your beautiful son :) Maria
YAY!!! I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU!! I just love seeing pictures of your new man. He is GORGEOUS!! He's changed so much since I saw him!! WOW. I am excited to hear about your trip!! Welcome HOME!!
Welcome Back!! He is beautiful!!
I've been looking for that picture! So excited for you! He's beautiful!
He's so cute - can't wait to hear more.
Kim
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so glad you all are FINALLY together! God is so GOOD!!!
Welcome home Abinet! I'm so happy to see his sweet little face again. Congratulations on your homecomeing! It is such a joy to know you are finally all together.
He is just too cute!!! Welcome home and CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats!!! What a cutie!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
gorgeous! welcome home. so excited for you!
I am so happy for you! I can't wait for my turn!!!
Yea!!!!! So glad you're home with the whole family under one roof! Congrats!
WELCOME HOME!!!! Can't wait to see a picture of your new family of 5!! I got great news today...see my blog!
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited to hear about the trip!!
Welcome home! He is just adorable. I can not wait to see all 5 of you together and hear about your trip.
congratulations!! he is beautiful.
Welcome Back. He is sooo cute!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
He is sooooo beautiful! And I'm so happy for your whole family. Can't wait for the details. This is so exciting.
What a beautiful bundle of joy. He is certainly a beautiful gift for your family...congratulations!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
He is beautiful! What a handsome son you have! Congrats!
I just don't think he could be any CUTER! I hope you are all settling into your new routine. I think of you all the time. I couldn't be happier for you!
Lots of love, Kim (and Mia)
Oh My - He is SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I am SO happy for your family to be united together!!! Hoping that this transition goes so smoothly!!
Handsome, Handsome, Handsome! His features are stunning. What a prince!
OH MY! OH MY! He is absolutely beautiful! I have been anxiously waiting to hear about your trip...when you get settled you just have to tell all!
Congrats...he is adorable...I am so glad to finally see a picture of your little guy! God Bless...Shannon
He is ADORABLE!!! So glad you are ALL home safe and sound.
Whhhhoooooo Hhhhooooooooooo!!!! We are so excited to know that you are home...all 5!!! of you! Can't wait to meet your new little man and hear all the stories! loved the slideshow!
Post a Comment