![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Here's a little slide show to TRY and depict in a small way what our trip was like. I am still processing this wonderful miracle in our lives, Rob is curled up in the fetal position with food poisoning and all the children are fast asleep (for now:)).
Note: The food poisoning was not from Ethiopia!! We were perfectly healthy for the trip, thank God!!!

22 comments:
YAY!!! I am going to go watch it right now! So sorry hubby is sick. I had Fp once, NOT fun. Cant wait to hear more about your trip. :) Maria
Oh my. What wonderful pictures! I felt like I was there with you. You both look SO happy! Elias is quite a healthy big boy! Awesome. I wondered, the other families outside the gate at HH, were they with our agency too? SO glad you are home. Maria
How are things going? Your slide show made me miss Ethiopia!!!! The goats made me laugh:)
That was great!
Michelle
I LOVED the pictures!! But um, I don't mean to alarm you, but your little guy seems a bit chubby....
(haha-have you even been able to stop kissing/biting/squeezing those arms and legs ever??????)
WOW! Watching your photos made me MUCH more emotional than I expected! We have our referral and are waiting for our court date. I guess I REALLY wanted to be standing outside that gate WITH you! I am SOOOO excited that your wait is over! THANK YOU for sharing this part of your life with us!
Thanks for the slide show. I am sitting here bawling at the thought of leaving Wesley. Watching your slide show gave me a renewed sense of excitment. I need all the momentum I can get!
Thanks so much for sharing Jana. That was wonderful to watch. I can not wait until I get to go.
Oh, I'm at work and can't view your slide show. Darn IT people here! Can't wait to get home and see it....and to hear more about your trip, although I have no idea how you would have time to write all that down. Glad to hear it was good.
That is so awesome!! Love you guys!! :-)
Your pictures speak a thousand words of love and happiness! They are beautiful and he looks so healthy! Love and hugs to you and your family.
These pictures are amazing. Takes me right back. You have a beautiful family. The newest addition is adorable!
Aweeeee...love it! My favorite picture is the one with his "Mommy's New Man" shirt. He is quite the chunker munker (that's what I called one of my boys who was plump)!
Love ALL of the pics!! Thanks so much for sharing! How stinking cute is he?! And I love the name too. Can't wait to hear stories from the trip!
p.s. do you know if there are babies there that haven't been referred yet? have to ask!! :)
OH MY GOODNESS! "big boy" may have been an understatement, but in a really beautiful way!
My heart is all warm and fuzzy!
( I LOVE his shoes! Where did you get them?And, hey what a great necklace you're sporting in all those pics!)
AWESOME - I love seeing the pictures - takes me right back!!! You guys crack me up! Elias is gorgeous and it's so wonderful to see you all together. Praying for your hubby to feel better soon!!
I love it!! Great pictures. I can't wait to go!!!!!!
So happy to finally see that handsome boy of yours! The photos are wonderful, nice job.
Oh I loved the slide show! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!!
Any chance you saw my sweet lil punkin? :) She is soooo cute!
Loved your slideshow...thanks for sharing your journey. We are so happy for you...it was fun to watch to see how HAPPY and EXCITED you guys are.
Waiting for our court date Dec. 12th...praying we get through.
Elias...God continue to bless you little man!
Hey Jana...I have switched computers, and your email address is in my old one...would you mind emailing me? I was wondering if I could shoot you some questions (you know, "adoptive parent education" research questions. Because you have so much free time right now (ha ha) I thought you'd like to reflect on your experience!! :) Eryn
erynkesler@gmail.com
Oh I just found your blog, and loved the whole Picture movie.....So sweet!!!! that made my night....
Post a Comment