Well, it's time. We are stoked, stressed, mildly short tempered, excited, crazed, and amazed. We are so thankful to be taking this journey and want to take an opportunity to say thank you. There have been so many of you that have been faithful encouragers, prayers and cheerleaders. It was all needed and appreciated so much! I'm hoping to update the blog while we're gone, but I think the Internet connection is spotty at best. Can't wait for you to see what we've been so excited about!!!
17 comments:
Woo Hoo! Happy Trails!
have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back
Have an awesome time-I will pray for you while you all are traveling to get your ultimate souvenir from Ethiopia!!
congrats, janna. can't wait to see your little guy.
Julie Delamarter
Thrilling!
I am SOOOOO happy for you Jana! I cant wait to hear all about the first time you hold your baby in your arms and kiss his sweet head KNOWING he is coming home with YOU!!! Ok...freakin myself out ;) LOL! Have a wonderful time.
congrats!!! we'll be following this journey of a lifetime!
fI can't wait to see your little man...take lots of pictures and video!!
Praying for you! Can't wait to "meet" him!
Thinking of you...all day, every day!
"Little" Elias has no idea how great his life is about to become! I am thankful to know you and share in your joy.
Lots of love,
Kim and Mia
You're halfway there by now!! Can't wait to see you holding baby Elias
Praying for you!!! Can't wait to see your little man in your arms!!
It is 9:00 am in Addis and you are about to meet your boy!! i am soooo excited for you!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
He is with you! I'm so happy!
Oh I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you right now. I hope your first day with your son was AMAZING!!!
Checking in on you :) How did it go??Where are the pictures? How are ALL the kiddos??? SO many questions for ya! Maria
Post a Comment