Saturday, November 15, 2008

PHOTO TAG!

I was photo tagged by some very special people but I don't have time to link or tag someone else(I'm a little tech slow, and it takes me forever)! But here goes. You are supposed to post the 4th picture in your 4th file and here it is.

Not too much of an explanation. You know those crazy ensembles your kids throw on? Kiera is modeling her fashion sense here. She has always put her hats on backwards, I don't know where she got that bit of cool from. Not us. :)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Dear Jana and Rob,
I'm so happy for you. Soon you will hold your son. What a blessing. Miracles do happen, you are right about that...
Lots of love

Julie said...

Cute!

I can't believe that you are leaving THIS week! I am so excited for you!!

Samantha said...

Now that is fashion!