Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!!!!

Hey everybody!! Two weeks from Friday we will be leaving Cali and headed to.....ETHIOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am spazzing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 comments:

Melissa said...

AHHHHH! I am spazzing for you too! This is the best of all news. Congratulations to you and your miracle. Oh, Jana, I can't possibly tell you haw thrilled I am for you!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Chris and Jana said...

yay!!! we are so excited for you guys!

Three2Five said...

God is sooo good! What a blessing.
This kinda scares me that there is a chance we might pass courts too!

Our journey said...

What an amazing gift Jana! Praise God for this truly good news.

Brian and Autumn said...

Praise the LORD!!! YES a baby before CHRISTMAS!!!

Mary said...

We are soooo excited for your family!!!! I bet the girls CANNOT WAIT to meet thier baby brother! Let me know if you need anything for your trip or help with stuff while you are gone. WooHoo!!!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

YES - YES - YES!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you Jana!!!!! Praise God!

Kristin

jody said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!AGGGGGGGHHHHHH! That is SO awesome! God is sosososososososo GOOD!!!!!

Julie said...

What?! YAY YAY YAY!!! That is fantastic! Congratulations!!

Lee Ann said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!!! God is GOOD!!!

That is so incredible!

Dawn said...

WHAT?!?! That's AWESOME news!!! CONGRATS!!! Oh I was feeling a little down today and that TOTALLY made my day!!! Absolutely wonderful!!

Matt and Emily said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy. Praise God for Miracles!!

Kristi J said...

Wow..congrats..so happy and anxious for you, kristi

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! YAY!! CALL me if you need anything or need travel advice!! yeeeehaww!

RachelCaitlin said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

missy said...

great news about our great god!!! i'll be following along...

nell ann said...

This is absolutely fabulous news! Congratulations, really. I cannot wait to see all the fabulous pics! Yay!!

Unknown said...

Jana,

I am so happy for you. Will you be home by Thanksgiving? So much to be thankful for.

cb4swife said...

Congratulations...I am so excited for you! God Bless...Shannon

C said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!

Maria and Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Prayers have been answered. Just awesome! Pack pack pack!!!

Brian and Autumn said...

When are you posting pictures?!?

Michael and Michelle said...

I can't wait to really meet you!!

Michelle

Dee said...

Praise the Lord!
What a great Thanksgiving and Christmas gift.

Eryn said...

YAHOO!!! You'll get that thanksgiving baby afterall! (Well, they probably don't celebrate thanksgiving in Ethiopia, which is where you'll probably be on Tday!!) Yay, yay, yay! Praise the Lord!

Kimmie said...

Thanking God that you passed court and will soon have the son that God destined for you in your arms and under your loving care. Be blessed and enjoy this part of your journey into the Father's heart for you.

I am very excited for you!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Samantha said...

Yah!!! So exciting!!!

Gypmar said...

Oh, great--there I go crying again today ;)

Hooray for miracles and the faithful people who love us enough to pray for them for us.

I'm so glad to hear this joyful news, and so glad I remembered to check your blog tonight!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. Did I tell you how beautiful your son is?

Dawn said...

Oh - tivo'ing is DEFINITELY a verb in my book. I LOVE LOVE LOVE tivo!!

Kristi J said...

yes, the goodies got us that night...good thing we don't go that often(: can't wait to hear an update on your travels, kristi

Julie D. said...

congrats you guys! that is awesome!