So without further ado, here is a lovely collection of crazy rib eaters. Summer is a great time for BBQ and we took advantage of it!!
Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
RIBS AND THE "WONG" WAY TO HAVE FUN!!
So you see, people like to write about their friends and now I'm taking my turn. I will highlight others later but today belongs to the Wong Family...really great people. Fun, smart, crazy, dedicated(and I mean really), spontaneous, laugh so hard you want to cry, cry on their shoulder when you need to, take pot-shots of each other and never be offended kind of people. We do a lot together...we go to church, we run together, we run races together, we golf together, we eat together(a lot of that going on since it's our fave), we sit and watch kids together, we movie watch, we go to Vegas with each other, we apologize to each other when we've been lame(read...me), we splurge on a pedicure together (the girls I mean, don't want to involve the men in such frivolities), we do Target together (we are attending a support group for this one) and finally, we call each other, whenever we need each other. So to Jeff and Katie, THANK YOU!!!
So without further ado, here is a lovely collection of crazy rib eaters. Summer is a great time for BBQ and we took advantage of it!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
So without further ado, here is a lovely collection of crazy rib eaters. Summer is a great time for BBQ and we took advantage of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ribs-so good, but never a 1st date food!! one more reason it is good to be married, not only can you eat those messy things and not care, you can take silly pictures of each other eating them and then post them on the internet!! so sorry you all did not make it through court-thankful we have an Almighty God with big hands to hold all those babies close till then!! (well, and after then too of course...but you know what i mean :) )
I LOVE ribs!!!!!!! They looked GREAT!!!
I love the update you got! This is such a special time for us.....it's so nice to share it with you!
Michelle
Yummy! I think we will have to have ribs for dinner this week. Thanks for the dinner inspiration.
A
Thanks for adding me to your links! My jewelry is my way of contributing to the baby fund, so thanks for help me spread the word.
Have you checked out the redletterscampaign.org website? There is alot of cool adoption threads on there. Each week they post a new question for people to blog about, and then it shows up on the site, with tips about finances, bonding, travel, etc...and it's a Christian site....fyi!
Gotta love ribs. They're a great equalizer of people... everyone has a faceful of BBQ sauce and meat between their teeth. Yummy!
Ribs are too much work! Lookes like you enjoyed eating your though.
I was just wondering how you guys were doing??? Please know your family is in our prayers! LOoks like you like ribs!?!?! :) I am so happy to see you all having so much fun!!! Now where are my ribs?? wait I don't eat meat any more so have some for me!!! :)
Post a Comment