Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
OH MY GOSH, WE REALLY ARE THE FRASER FIVE!!!
We are super stoked to let all of you know we are the proud parents of a sweet little baby boy. He is only 3 weeks old and cuter than cute. We were able to get approval from a wonderful international adoption pediatrician and we went ahead and accepted the referral. The court system is complicated and we are hopeful that just maybe we might pass through court this month. If that is the case, we would travel in August/September to pick him up. If we do not make it through(which is more likely), it will be Thanksgiving time before we get to hold our sweet little guy. We are so thankful and truly praise God for this sweet gift from heaven. You'll notice the post is kind of well...blank. We are not allowed to post any pictures of the little man. Sorry:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
We are so happy for you guys!!! What a day!! You have a little boy! Praise God for this precious blessing! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you.
WooooooHoooooo!!!
Michelle
by the way....
what do your girls think???
Michelle
Congratulations!!!!! We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers!
We felt so blessed that we got to hear "the news" from the both of you, in person. What a wonderful day that you will always remember. I know that holding your baby boy sooner is better than later so we will be praying that you get through courts this month! God bless you Frasers!! :-)
I am so excited you guys!! I had such a feeling that you were getting your referral this week. I will be praying that you are able to pass through courts quickly. It is all in Gods hands.
HUGE Congratulations !! I am so happy for you :) I just came across your blog on AGCI. We too are adopting but are WAY behind you LOL! #22 on the girls list :)
Check out my blog if you like. I hope you sneek thru court !! Maria
CONGRATULATIONS! What FANTASTIC news! Now the fun shopping and preparing begins. Enjoy every minute.
Liz
Wow...! I heard from my mother, who heard from my brother...
Congratulations to your family!
best,
Jeff
Congrats!!! I have goose bumps-that is so awesome!!!
WAHOOOOOOOO!!! SOOOOO thrilled for you!! Praying for a SPEEEEEEDY court date so you can meet him in August!!! That would be SOOOOOO COOOOL!!
And sooo young!! LOVE THAT TOO!!
Fraser Five, OMG!! My roomie from college is gonna be mom to THREE, yipee!! You two must be awesome parents, God is blessing you big time. Can't wait to hear the latest!
Love,
Bekah
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! We are SOOO excited for you guys! Praying for quick processing and God's peace through this wait! Yeah for you guys and your precious little boy!
Kristin
Congratulations, friends! What superfantastic news. I am filled with joy for your family.
Jana, I sent you an email but I must have had the address wrong because it came back to me. I'm going to send it via Rob and then you can set me straight :)
Oh--sorry to be late to the party, but I had to get caught up on your blog...a huge congrats on the book as well! Sheesh! Leave something for the rest of us to do!
Love,
gypsy
I am still so excited for you guys!! How was your weekend??? Was your mind on your weet baby and Ethiopia???? Jana we need to pray that you make it through court!!! There will be so many people traveling if we all make it. How fun would that be???? We would have a blast.....mostly because we would be getting our babies but also because we would be together!!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!!! I have been thinking of you lots!
Michelle
Congratulations ... I'm so happy for you guys!! Thanks for sharing and giving me a glimpse of what it feels like to wait. You must be overjoyed and very eager to meet him. Looking forward to updates and pictures to come!
- Natalie Holmes
The Family Network
So happy for your family of 5!!!!! What did your girls say???? You now have a "momma's boy"!!!!!!
wow..congrats!! That is great!! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to be in your shoes...thanks for commenting on my belly!! It was worth every cookie...ha Kristi
Post a Comment