
Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!! There is an air of just massive disappointment in our house. Our sweet little baby "A" will not be coming home until November. We missed court and we are bummed big time. We had thought with all likelihood we would not get through court and then we had some reasons to feel more hopeful and then crash...no baby pick-up for us. It is a strange, strange scenario to stare at this sweet baby's face, know that he will be coming home eventually, know that he is in a very safe and secure place but still feel so entirely detached and helpless. There are quite a few families that did not make it through court and somehow that makes it a little bit more palatable. At least we are not the only ones in the same situation, but I am terribly sad for them too!
15 comments:
I am so sorry. That totally sucks.
Missing your baby is the worst
Maria
I just found your blog through Michelle's. We just started with AGCI. I'm so sorry for your sad news. I can't imagine the disappointment you are experiencing! Your family is precious and I can't wait for you to bring your baby boy home in the fall.
I am soooo sad for you!! :( November is TOO far away!! :( I know how hard it is to look at a photo and know that you'll be waiting and there is nothing you can do about it. :( STINKS.
I am so sorry for your news, we will keep you guys in our prayers!!
Jana--
feeling your pain. Let's pray for a surprise of early travel so our boys will be 5 months instead of 6 (or dare we hope for closer to 4?)
Leann
I am so sorry Jana.
Bummer. So how many plans can you make between now and November to make the time fly by??? So sorry you got that news ;-(
i'm so sorry, jana! that's really does STINK! Praying that the time will fly and the Lord will give you peace in the process.
I am so sorry - I cannot begin to imagine! Please know that we are praying for you, your family and your precious boy!
Kristin
Oh Jana! That just stinks! I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're feeling....the waiting....the not knowing. I will pray for peace for your family, and a healthy, happy boy for you to hold.
OK Jana, I read this a couple days ago but didn't get what it meant...Matt and I went to ACGI seminar last night, and now I get what it means to "miss court"...that really really stinks.
Your story has really inspired me put feet to our dream of adoption. God has always had it on our heart, and after the meeting last night, we've decided to apply and get the ball rolling. Thanks again, for sharing the journey, even the hard things.
So sorry. It is so heart breaking. Adoption is harder than child birth!
We are right where you are too! we also missed court to be able to get our little guy home too! We'll also hopefully travel in november if we can pass our Oct 1 court date...I'll follow along your blog.
LESLEY
Oh dear. I'm so sorry. I know that wait seems so, so long. Shoot.
I will pray that God keeps him safe until you are united. Let me know how I can lift your saggy hearts
LOVE
TOR
Post a Comment