Glad to hear you're feeling better. I got a good laugh out of this. I'm a radiologist and we deal with the outsourcing of readings to India a lot. We're feeling a bit more peace around our house as well.
We all saw the POWER in prayer and fasting when we as a blog family took a day to do this for the hold on some of the Ethiopia adoptions.. SO I feel that we as a blog family need to do this for Margot (Julies' mom) SO please join me this Friday July 25,2008 for a day of fasting and prayer for Margots healing!!!! C "For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers." 1 Peter 3:12
Thank you for your message! Thank you for posting. it means a lot! Thanks for your prayers as well. I know its a TOUGH wait and now to have to wait until Oct BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its so worth the WAIT! :) (as u know)...still doesnt make it easier!
OMG that is hilarious. I'm afraid that I'm about to be out of business!! LOL!! I love the part when she says, "when I un-crate him, he's really quiet" That's just sick but you know some parents are like "is this for real?? HOw do I sign up??"
6 comments:
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I got a good laugh out of this. I'm a radiologist and we deal with the outsourcing of readings to India a lot. We're feeling a bit more peace around our house as well.
Jana,
That was pretty funny. I especially enjoyed the, "he's really quiet, for like a couple of days" part.
Can't wait to meet your babies!
Oh, that was funny!
We all saw the POWER in prayer and fasting when we as a blog family took a day to do this for the hold on some of the Ethiopia adoptions.. SO I feel that we as a blog family need to do this for Margot (Julies' mom) SO please join me this Friday July 25,2008 for a day of fasting and prayer for Margots healing!!!!
C
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers."
1 Peter 3:12
Thank you for your message! Thank you for posting. it means a lot! Thanks for your prayers as well. I know its a TOUGH wait and now to have to wait until Oct BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its so worth the WAIT! :) (as u know)...still doesnt make it easier!
:)
Julie
OMG that is hilarious. I'm afraid that I'm about to be out of business!! LOL!! I love the part when she says, "when I un-crate him, he's really quiet" That's just sick but you know some parents are like "is this for real?? HOw do I sign up??"
Post a Comment