Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DADS AND GRADS

So it is with great pleasure I would like to celebrate two very special people in my life, our preschool graduate and her super Dad. M is the sweetest little 5 year old I know and R is the most wonderful 20-something(ha,not!) dude I could have ever imagined being the father to our girls. So without further ado, here they are:





4 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

1 more spot down!!!!!

Outdrsycple said...

Very cute pictures! You are getting so close. I'm excited to hear our updated numbers this next week. I'm also excited to hear when you get your referral!

Samantha said...

Love the pic of them kissing!

The Gresham Clan said...

These are adorable pictures. Isn't it wonderful to be blessed with amazing husbands?! I thank God all the time!

You are getting so close - I'm super excited for you. Just think, we were number 6 on the boy list (and 8 on the girl list) when we got our referral of Abraham! It could happen any time :)!

So excited for you... and looking forward to hearing what the next update is!

Kristin