Saturday, June 7, 2008

HERE IT IS, THANKS TO AMY!

So Amy of Our Family's Journey (click on link at the side of the blog) is the investigative blogging queen! She found the post that I spoke of previously, thanks so much Amy!

Here is the link:

http://www.theeyesofmyeyesareopened.blogspot.com/2008/05/thoughts-at-6-months-waiting.html

So because I am new to blogging or slightly computer dumb, I don't know how to have links within the text of my post. So if I wanted to reference someone's blog and then have people just click on their name and be directed to their blog...how do I do that?

2 comments:

Our journey said...

I had read the post before and remembered it was linked off someone's blog I read all the time.

To do a link using your scenario:
1)highlight the name in your post
2)click on the green circle with the paperclip looking thing on it in the compose mode of your post(the 6th button from the left-font, text size, bold, italics, text color and then link)
3) paste the website on the URL line and hit ok

Good luck,
Amy

Elizabeth Lyons said...

Hi Jana!

I'm a mess - sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. Now, I'd like to talk book stuff. Can you email me directly?

Liz
elyons3683@msn.com