
So we are now #5 and even my sweet Rob (who is always a bit more cautious than I) said, "Wow, I'm really getting excited!". It's still a ways off but we are really looking forward to meeting our son. I enjoy following along with my fellow adoption bloggers and cheering each other along. I guess we are all labor coaches for one another! Mary and Josh of Sheards on the Grow are visiting their son in Haiti as we speak and they will hopefully bring him home in the Fall. Our church collected 20 large cans of formula for them to bring to their orphanage! Cool!
8 comments:
WoooHooo for all the referrals and for number 5!!!
I am pretty certain that we are number 3 on the boy list...but not so clear on the girl list. I wish there were more families "out" on the girl list.
We need to start praying that we travel together!
Michelle
The family that received the referral for the toddler boy, was behind both of us:(
I think that Liz was only on the girl list.
Who knows maybe we will get our calls this week. Just think...there is a family before us requesting a toddler...so that means you are really #4 for an infant boy and I think one of the families ahead of us is on both lists, so if an infant girl gets referred......We would be so so so so close!!!!!!!
You keep me posted and I'll keep you posted!
Michelle
Wow! #5. That is CLOSE! VERY VERY EXCITING!!! :)
NUMBER 5!!!!!
That is beyond exciting!!!!
Congrats!
www.tnateam.blogspot.com
IT SHOULD BE SOON!!!
That is so great!!!!
Yea for 5!!!!!so happy that you ar emoving along!
YAY for #5!! That is SOOO exciting!! :) WAHOO!!
xoxo
Yeah for 5! Read Maria's post (her link is on my blog if you don't have it). It sounds like more referrals are happening this week, not sure if boy or girl or where on the list. Hopefully it will mean movement for you!
Amy
Post a Comment