No phone call for us:( It's to the "no travel before courts close" time....or at least getting really close to that time. We would have to get a referral this week to really even have a small chance of making it. God must have a reason.
So I finally did it! That was freakin hilarious! I showed Nate, and before he saw the video he was asking what is blogging and why do people do it. Then I showed him the video and he thought it was pretty cool-and funny. Then he promised we would try to get with the times! You guys ROCK!! Love you
8 comments:
They crack me up too! I love their little giggles.
Amy
You guys haven't changed a bit! Camping's going to be a blast!!!
this confirms it. our children are perfect for each other!! Mason was showing me his muscles today, I think Kiera would be impressed.
Hey Jana,
No idea who is between us on the list.:( I am more than ready for some more referrals...
Oh my goodness!! that is SOOOO funny!!
No phone call for us:( It's to the "no travel before courts close" time....or at least getting really close to that time. We would have to get a referral this week to really even have a small chance of making it.
God must have a reason.
Michelle
Are you thinking you are 5 for a boy???? Do you know your overall number??
I would love love love to travel with you guys!!! How fun would that be.
Michelle
So I finally did it! That was freakin hilarious! I showed Nate, and before he saw the video he was asking what is blogging and why do people do it. Then I showed him the video and he thought it was pretty cool-and funny. Then he promised we would try to get with the times!
You guys ROCK!!
Love you
Post a Comment