Well, I do have to say, I'm a little excited. I have finally finished a 5 year project in the making. I got my little book on mommy advice published and gosh, what a sweet treat to be finished! So this is why I'm posting...I want to market this book to little baby boutique type shops. So if you have time, could you let me know if you have any little shops like this in your town and if so, let me know the name and address of the store. My plan is to send them a book and see if they might be interested in selling it. You never know, maybe they might!!
Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
PUBLISHED!
Well, I do have to say, I'm a little excited. I have finally finished a 5 year project in the making. I got my little book on mommy advice published and gosh, what a sweet treat to be finished! So this is why I'm posting...I want to market this book to little baby boutique type shops. So if you have time, could you let me know if you have any little shops like this in your town and if so, let me know the name and address of the store. My plan is to send them a book and see if they might be interested in selling it. You never know, maybe they might!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
...Seriously?? I didn't know you were making a book! That's so cool! We have a celebrity at our church now. I'll have to get your autograph one of these days. :p
Look at you little miss published author!!! Are you going to tour?!?!? I can see you now at the local baby boutiques... "Jana Fraser, Book signing today only" Can't wait to see it!
A published author in our midst, who would have thought! Congrats on your book. What an accomplishemnt.
Amy
Could you write a book telling me how to run long distances?!? Or how to wait for a referral!!
Seriously, that is so great! Congrats! What a wonderful accomplishment!! It would be so cool to walk into a shop and see your book and say...hey I've blogged with her!
Michelle
Hi Jana,
I found your blog through Mia's. We miss you at work. Glad to see you are doing well & I can't believe you published a book! Congrats!
That is SOO Awesome!
Hi Jana,
I'm also in the process of adopting from Ethiopia and I also own a business that might be able to help you with promotion of your new book! Would you be willing to email me separately?
Elizabeth Lyons
www.elizabethlyons.com
elyons3683@msn.com
Post a Comment