We had an unusually hot (in the 90's) weekend here and we decided to take advantage of it! The beach was gorgeous and it was just fabulous sitting and watching our girls play. The sand is always just a natural playground and they loved being in the water. All in all, it was a great weekend. On Sunday, I participated in the Wine Country 1/2 marathon and had a really great time. It was a beautiful course. I felt I had been flown free to Tuscany without my knowledge. The run took place amongst the vineyards, gentle rolling hills and green, green, green everywhere. Thank you God for creating this landscape!
Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Monday, April 14, 2008
BEACH BABIES!
We had an unusually hot (in the 90's) weekend here and we decided to take advantage of it! The beach was gorgeous and it was just fabulous sitting and watching our girls play. The sand is always just a natural playground and they loved being in the water. All in all, it was a great weekend. On Sunday, I participated in the Wine Country 1/2 marathon and had a really great time. It was a beautiful course. I felt I had been flown free to Tuscany without my knowledge. The run took place amongst the vineyards, gentle rolling hills and green, green, green everywhere. Thank you God for creating this landscape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! We had a beautiful weekend up here in the PNW too. It reached 76 on Saturday! Wish I could have been at the beach, but we were busy having a garage sale.
Amy
Nice! I can't wait for the heat!
I sure wish I could run like that. I can't even run around my block...well maybe I could do that but not much longer than that.
Michelle
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! SUN!!! They are talking about snow here...I must be dumb-but I can't find your email. Email me at mjbright02@yahoo.com
What a sweet little family you have...can't wait to see the next addition. Come on referrals!
Thanks for your words of encouragement!! So many AGCI families have been amazingly supportive....including you.
Dee Dee
p.s. I love WD-40 too!
Post a Comment