
Slowly, but surely we are moving down the list. So looking forward to having our little guy home. Meris has been steadfastly praying for baby brother. She seems perplexed by the idea that he may not be out of his mommy's tummy yet, hmmmmm. We are certain that God has just the little man to be in our family and we look forward to meeting him. It is a strange concept to wrap my head around, to not know what he might look like, to wonder what his preferences will be, to wonder if he will be a snuggler or a free agent. Come to think of it....it's a lot like a regular pregnancy, you never know what you're gonna get!
4 comments:
How exciting!!! I love seeing the numbers move down, down, down!!!
Michelle
Way to go number 9!!
Amy
Hi Jana!
Thanks to Michelle I stumbled upon your blog in my wait list research. It's nice to meet you. It sounds like we are close. My husband and I live in San Diego. We just received our FDL yesterday and are #12 in line for our little boy. I look forward to following along with you - and - maybe even meeting you on a trip to Ethiopia :)
Autumn
Yippee!!! Let the countdown begin :-)
Post a Comment