Very cute!! Two girls to get ready for church!!!! I have one and it took me a while. She wanted glitter in her hair and lip gloss...ect. It was fun!! Michelle
JANA!!! I was totally blog surfing and started reading your and I KNOW YOU!!! Remember me from SWMC? You are adopting???!!!!??? BTW I use the code name Sam but my name is Mia
I did it! I found the Fraser Five!! So it sounds like your family is about 8 weeks pregnant. Are you thinking of names? Or will you wait to meet him. Shower around
8 comments:
Very cute!! Two girls to get ready for church!!!! I have one and it took me a while. She wanted glitter in her hair and lip gloss...ect. It was fun!!
Michelle
JANA!!! I was totally blog surfing and started reading your and I KNOW YOU!!! Remember me from SWMC? You are adopting???!!!!??? BTW I use the code name Sam but my name is Mia
I did it! I found the Fraser Five!! So it sounds like your family is about 8 weeks pregnant. Are you thinking of names? Or will you wait to meet him. Shower around
July, or should we wait ti meet him first? -jess
Jana,
I can't wait for our monthly calls!!! What are our numbers going to be?????
Michelle
Hey you!! So where are you guys at in the adoption process? Do you have a referal? What agency are you going through?
Hope you don't mind I added you as a friend....Why don't you have any friends??? =)
We just got our monthly call! Your will be coming very very soon.
I can't wait to hear.
Michelle
Can't wait to hear your new numbers! Each day brings you closer to your little man.
Amy
Post a Comment