Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Yipee! Wahoo! Yes!!! Los Angeles Immigration ROCKS!
We are super stoked! In the mail Rob found our "favorable determination letter". Immigration basically provided a statement saying that we are approved for bringing an orphan home to the US. We have faxed this letter to our agency and they will provide us with where we are on the list, as in maybe we will be # 11 on the boy list. This will mean we have 10 people ahead of us waiting to adopt a boy. Within the last two weeks they sent out 5 referrals!!! So this means, maybe our wait won't be so long. We are expecting to wait about 5 months for an infant boy referral and then we would travel to Ethiopia 3-5 months after that to pick up our little guy!!!!I will post again when I find out our exact ranking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WooHOOOOOOOO!!!!! That feels so good! I can't wait to hear what number you are!!! Celebrating with you!
Michelle
Congratulations Rob and Jana and girls!! We will be praying for a low number and a short wait :-)
I can't wait any longer what are your numbers!!!!!!!!!
Haven't they called you yet?????
Let me know.
Michelle
Post a Comment