So I think that moving back to California is going to cure me of the Washington weather madness? Not to be. Finally we are experiencing some decent weather (low 70's and sunny today-yahooo!!!). So we thought we would celebrate with some good old fashion bubble fun. I am a self-admitted weather wimp and I'm ok with that. The warmth shining down on my shoulders today was like manna from heaven.
6 comments:
Looks really nice outside. Man where I live it was -20 last week. 70 would be a heat wave!!! I'm ready for the heat too....I think I'm getting a little cabin fever.
How are things in the adoption process??
Michelle
"Washington weather madness" What do you mean? - I rode the motorcycle in today because it is nice and sunny w/ pure blue skies! Of course I can't guarantee it will be the same an hour from now however... ;-)
I'm with ya, sista! Good thing the kids were screaming (loudly) while we were outside or I may have fallen asleep!! There's nothing like the sun soaking through your body after weeks of cold and rain :-)
So you are waiting too. When were you printed?? I sure hope yours doesn't take as long as ours did. Let's keep in touch.
Michelle
Nothing in the mail yet??? I can't wait to hear that you are on the list!
Michelle
Awww these pictures are so cute!!!! :D
Post a Comment