Nice to meet you! I got your blog address off of "list serve" for AGCI. We too are adopting with AGCI to Ethiopia. My husband and I also have two biological children. ages 5 and 1 1/2. How old are your children (I see your youngest just turned 2). Right now we are waiting on our FDL (That's what you get after you turn in your I600a and your prints are taken). We have been waiting a really long time. I will follow your journey....and who knows maybe we'll meet on a jet plane to get our little ones??? Michelle
2 comments:
Nice to meet you! I got your blog address off of "list serve" for AGCI. We too are adopting with AGCI to Ethiopia. My husband and I also have two biological children. ages 5 and 1 1/2. How old are your children (I see your youngest just turned 2).
Right now we are waiting on our FDL (That's what you get after you turn in your I600a and your prints are taken). We have been waiting a really long time.
I will follow your journey....and who knows maybe we'll meet on a jet plane to get our little ones???
Michelle
Kiera you are 2-cute, 2-funny, 2-smart, 2-loveable, 2-riffic! Lots of love from Geoff & Celeste :-)
Post a Comment