Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WE ARE #10 ON BABY BOY LIST!



We received our phonecall today bright and early announcing that we are #10 on the boy list. We are super excited and finally feel like this is a reality! You spend so many hours doing paperwork without a kick in your tummy or a heart beat to hear to confirm this wonderful miracle. We will now only be hearing from our agency monthly to update us on our status. We do however get bi-weekly updates via email and should be able to guess where we stand based upon the referrals given for the last 2 weeks. We have been told to gear up for a wait time of 4-5 months for referral and 2-3 months to travel, so still a ways away...but getting closer as we speak.

4 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

What are you on the over-all list?
Michelle

Mary said...

yeah! yeah!! yeah!! 10 is soooo not that many :-)

Our journey said...

Yeah for you guys! We are going to apply for our I-600a next week. I hope our office rocks as much as yours! I can't wait to be a number on AGCI's list. Although we have been at this since December, it doesn't seem official until you are a number.

Amy

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are in my prayers as you contine to move up the list...rumor has it you are number 9 now! :)