BEHOLD...green mashed potatoes, green milk, broccoli, peas and beer bread. Dinner was quite the little extravaganza!!!
Little Miss Sassy
Meris got green rice crispy treats and topped it off with green mashe-ta-tatos.
What can I say, I'm such a chef:)
Daddy gets in on the act too!
Elias and his mashe-ta-tato lips!
13 comments:
You are my hero!
That is AWESOME!
so creepy-and fun! LOVE the mashe-ta-tato mustache!!!
So fun!!
where's the corned beef? I wish I had thought of the green milk -- that's a great touch!!
You're an AWESOME MOM!!!!
But why didn't you put food coloring in your homemade bread dough?
Awwww, that makes me SO HAPPY! Because I remember being at your house for St. Patrick's day when we were young 'uns. Your mom served me my first and only green mashed potatoes and I thought that was THE COOLEST THING EVER. She was always so gracious to me.
Nice to see you carrying on the tradition!
OMG those are great pics!!
Love it! I haven't had beer bread since I was a little girl...
I wonder if I could actually get my boys to eat mashe-ta-tatos if I made them green??
Hilarious, awesome, and FUN way to celebrate St. Patty's day :)!! Love it - what a mom you are!!
Did you end up with a green diaper?!?!? LOL. Nice job celebrating St. Patties :-)
You are so stinkin' creative!
Wow, I am NOT letting my kids read this post. They will be so sad that their mum didn't make such fun and delicious food for them.
You rock Girlie...so glad your family got so much fun out of the day.
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment