Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I STARTED TO GET THE SHAKES...

So, I have been out of town. Like really out of town. I had 2 days in a very special place with just me and myself. I rented a car and zipped all over town. I stayed in a hotel, really, all by myself. I watched what I wanted to watch on TV. I ate what and when I wanted. I had a a fabulous time but oh, did I start to get the shakes missing my family. All the special words, phrases, kisses, smiles, and hugs. I also fell out of the loop on the blogworld. I am trying to catch up!
This is where I went, it is a really super-duper place....



AUSTIN, TEXAS

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Fun!! :)

Gypmar said...

AWE SOME. It's a relief to know I'm not the only person who enjoys a solitary vacation.

And I'm glad you have such a terrific family to miss while you're away :)

jody said...

oh it looks so sunny there! if all this rain keeps up i am going to grow mold!! c'mon spring, please stick around for more than 10 minutes!

nell ann said...

i'm so sad you were so close and i missed you! no more secret trips to texas without letting us know. : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, how'd you like it? I hear great things about Austin--like its a great place to live .... hmmm, was this a research trip??

Eryn said...

How fun! Good for you to have a mommy getaway!

Unknown said...

Now I'm really gonna have to rely on this blog to keep me current w/ the Fraser clan! thanks for the call today...hope to see you this week!;)

Laurzie said...

Awesome! I know it was for a special purpose, but WOW time away from home all alone is amaaaazing. I hope it was wonderful.