That was fun! I especially liked the poor gal in the background getting whiplash from her shopping cart wheels locking up. Oopsie! I never knew you couldn't take pictures in there. Huh.
Sugar, flour, AND diet coke? What are you eating and drinking? I can't imagine life without these things!! I should follow suit, or at least start running. But how do you do that between 3 kids and a baby who naps twice a day and eats as slow as Christmas?
haha - it REALLY was a good time except for the last day!! :) I'm just glad that jody started stocking up on meds for our travel to ETH - because those DEFINITELY came in handy!
9 comments:
That was fun! I especially liked the poor gal in the background getting whiplash from her shopping cart wheels locking up. Oopsie!
I never knew you couldn't take pictures in there. Huh.
Man. This sounds like quite a place. I wish we had one here so i could check it out! :)
Sugar, flour, AND diet coke? What are you eating and drinking? I can't imagine life without these things!! I should follow suit, or at least start running. But how do you do that between 3 kids and a baby who naps twice a day and eats as slow as Christmas?
i loved it! it made me long to have a trader joe's nearby.
all the reasons why we love t.j.'s. i'm so happy it's within 15 min. of my house!!!
Ok, I've never shopped there yet..I'll have to give it a try...thanks for your sweet comment this week...kristi
Fun video. TJ's is the best. Waited 12 years for it to arrive in Wisconsin. Now at last we eat again!
Rolling on the floor. Every word was so true!
haha - it REALLY was a good time except for the last day!! :) I'm just glad that jody started stocking up on meds for our travel to ETH - because those DEFINITELY came in handy!
Post a Comment