Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Awwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!! I miss seeing you guys so much!! Jeff came here this weekend, and we found a P.F. Chang's for dinner. :D I was stoked, I'd been wanting to go to one ever since you and Rob took Mandee, Jennifer, and me there in Portland.
She is the cutest! Love the turkey on the chin... it added so much to her performance!
SOOO adorable. You are too funny re: couch potato. I got a great chuckle.
ONE MONTH DOWN!!! I pray the time moves quickly as you are on the home stretch before courts reopen.Amy
How exciting! Good luck!
This is too cute - love the video - your girls are precious and oh so sweet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!! I miss seeing you guys so much!! Jeff came here this weekend, and we found a P.F. Chang's for dinner. :D I was stoked, I'd been wanting to go to one ever since you and Rob took Mandee, Jennifer, and me there in Portland.
She is the cutest! Love the turkey on the chin... it added so much to her performance!
SOOO adorable. You are too funny re: couch potato. I got a great chuckle.
ONE MONTH DOWN!!! I pray the time moves quickly as you are on the home stretch before courts reopen.
Amy
How exciting! Good luck!
This is too cute - love the video - your girls are precious and oh so sweet!
Post a Comment