Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Beautiful moment. Tears in my eyes.Happy Gotcha Day Frasers!
Sweet! Made me cry (again). I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!
Happy One year!! I'll be posting mine tonight!!
WoooHoooo!!!!! What a day that was!!! Of course I am crying again:) That was a beautiful video clip. By the way...was that my baby girl crying in the back ground???Michellewww.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
1 year already?!?! wow - time flies!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Wow. Has it been a whole year? Crazy. Happy one year!
oh my goodness! GLORIOUS moment! what a blessing! how are you doing?? how's the transition??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful moment. Tears in my eyes.
Happy Gotcha Day Frasers!
Sweet! Made me cry (again). I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!
Happy One year!! I'll be posting mine tonight!!
WoooHoooo!!!!! What a day that was!!! Of course I am crying again:) That was a beautiful video clip. By the way...was that my baby girl crying in the back ground???
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
1 year already?!?! wow - time flies!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Wow. Has it been a whole year? Crazy. Happy one year!
oh my goodness! GLORIOUS moment! what a blessing! how are you doing?? how's the transition??
Post a Comment