For sweet Meris' birthday, we did a redo of her room. My mom watched the kids while we played like HGTV people. It was so fun to see the surprise and glee on their faces.
Blind folded for drama's sake!
Such delight!!
All children were pleased with the end result.
PUMPKIN CARVING
Trying to get Elias to touch pumpkin junk, NOT INTERESTED AT ALL!!!!
Birthday girl having fun, she hit the big 0-7.
Getting lots of help from Mama.
The finished product.
ALL DRESSED UP AND LOTS OF PLACES TO GO!
Bippity-Boppity....
This dude was one serious dinosaur!
Ready to go!
See if you can keep up Dad...
Getting ready.
And finally, here's a picture of Big Boy that I like. He recently transitioned to little boy. In the past that was always a sad transition, the 3rd time around...not so much. I am anxious to head into no-baby land. I never thought I would utter those words, it is a true surprise that I feel completely...well, complete.
8 comments:
Oh My!!!! So much cuteness in this post!!!! Sounds like you are settled in your place and having a good time.
Michelle
www.mfamilyblg.blogspot.com
Really, REALLY cute. All 3 look more grown up! Hey, congrats on the new job!
I can't believe you've had your sweet boy home for almost a year! It has gone by so fast!
Your kiddos are all adorable!
lots of fun and cuteness around your house! so fun to get caught up on it.
Heavens to Betsy, you all are cute. And the dinosaur with the sippy cup just kills me.
Glad to see you've all settled in. And you're right, Elias is 'boy' now!
Thanks For having us so much fun. im on the computer in the back in one of those. Ps its James
Oh my, i love that big belly of his in the football jersey...Jonathan has the same thing. We're terrible, always poking it and saying things like 'what's in there Jo'?? love your pics, what a fun, beautiful family!
Post a Comment