So here you can see Meris knocking herself out to get Elias laughing. Chicken stars, you may inquire? Well that comes from the fact that we just told her that we would be going to Carl's Jr for dinner. Yes, she loves the place THAT much. And you know, we dine big here at the Fraser house. You can also witness the parenting that goes with 3, you see the toddler affixed to the counter? Niiiiiccce. And then we could go into how "clean" my house is but then I would just be repeating myself. See previous post.
And then the hodge podge, a collection of pictures from the last few weeks. Still trekking along nicely here. I went back to work part-time. Which to quote my husband, was a bit of a poke in the eye. I was just getting the family schedule down and getting my system going in the house. But a big HOWEVER would be appropriate here. It was a very beautiful moment when this person walked out the door at o'dark thirty and stopped for a latte' at Starbucks. You see I left the house with just my purse. I also got myself showered and dressed without disruption. And the coup d'etat? I loaded just myself in the car. I did not need to dress and feed any children. In fact I chuckled as I trotted out the door. And lovingly wondered why I did not receive my normal morning cell phone call at work! Could it be that my sweet husband was busy? Just maybe so.
A last minute trip to San Francisco!
Feeling sassy in her new outfit from Oma and Opa
Just sweet as usual
This was an awesome onesie that some good friends gave us. Pretty appropriate!
Park time!
15 comments:
That's a swing full of cuteness. Happy New year! Why am I craving chicken??
Great onesie! I love to hear all the laughing. Aren't kids fun?!
Hey, any news about coming back??? Your kids are so adorable. Love the onsie.
I am glad I am not the only one with kids who make up crazy names for restaurants-I mean, Fine Dining Establishments. We personally chose Burger King today, as we had a coupon. Nothing but high living for us folks....
And I know that feeling of wanting to beat up perfect people that you always seem to see at the peak of feeling "less than"-they should know better than to show their perfect faces at such a time ;)
LOVE that last picture! Too cute!
So hear ya about leavin' for work....and the sometimes missed phone call.
OOOps! Steve was me:-)
Oh my goodness, I love that last little picture! We don't have big huge jackets like that here in Houston...but I might need one for a cute picture like that!
It's funny that you chucked getting in the car alone. I have been thinking a lot lately about how much more time it's going to take me to get out of the house once we have a little one. I can't imagine yet!
Hi, you don't know me but I connected with your blog awhile ago and have been a lurking reader. I connected to it through Shaun and Gypsy (my cousins). We also adopted internationally (but from India) and about at the same time. We got our daughter (our first child and because we chose to not because we are infertile) on November 22nd. Anyway, all this to say I really have enjoyed your journey and welcome you to check out ours at jaredandamy.com. (And btw, I am super jealous that your sweet boy sleeps through the night - our daughter has been a pill about that but otherwise she is a sweet and wonderful girl)!
Oh my goodness, my boys will never see that video. I can only imagine the never-ending shrieks of "CHICKEN STARS!!!!!" I quite enjoyed it, though :)
Love hearing how things are going!! You guys are TOO cute!
Going from two to three is crazy but so worth it.
I have felt like an ADD wife since three. But God is good and is showing me what I can streamline and still find joy in it. It's a process.
Love the pics!
he is so adorable.
Cute video!! You have such a cute family!! :)
Mia can't watch Merris' chicken stars cheer enough. We missed you Tues. (sorry) and today at school. Hope to see you soon,
Kim
OMG I cannot stop laughing. That is SO FUNNY!!
Post a Comment