Monday, January 19, 2009

JANUARY IN CALIFORNIA

At first I didn't take the slip'n'slide request seriously. I thought for sure it would only last a few minutes and then 2 hours later we were finally cleaning up.




11 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

I am loving this weather. Nothing like wearing a tank top and flip flops to work in mid-January. :)

jody said...

ok, you keep your warm stories to yourself-and do not think posting adorable pictures of your super cute kids will soften the blow for those of us freezing our behinds off!!!!

Samantha said...

I am SO jealous!! Are those pics really from this month??

Eryn said...

that is one hunk of beautiful brown baby!

And those girls are pretty darn awesome too!

Mary said...

Tell me about it!!! I keep pinching myself, it has been soooo beautiful.

Dawn said...

Yeah... stop it with all this "oh its so warm" nonsense. We are cold, bitter, cold, jealous, cold and well just COLD in WI!!

But yeah - SUPER cute pics! What a little stud muffin!

Lee Ann said...

We're just thankful the sun is shining here! It's beautiful.....but if you're not directly in the sun it's so COLD!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!! it was SO hot last week, i don't blame you a bit!!

Gypmar said...

I'll be thinking of you guys and your SLIP'N'SLIDE tonight when the frigid Gorge winds are rattling our house and blowing away our doormat.

Miss it much?

Maria and Family said...

Beautiful kids!! What a great way to spend your day...playing with your babies in the sun! Love your little hunky guy!!

The Gresham Clan said...

Seriously - can you guys get any cuter?!!