
Oh the joy of fat babies. Rubber band wrists. Wonder thighs. Kankles. Belly pudge. We are pleased to announce that we got a lovely update via email about our sweet little Elias. He was weighed a few weeks ago which would have made him around 11-12 weeks and yes, he's a fatty. 14.3 pounds to be exact. His "delicate" weight was even mentioned in a brief description of his personality. I love it. Our girls have always been pretty petite so it will be fun to have a BIG BOY in the house! We are so thankful he is growing and healthy. Now I just NEED to get my hands on those thighs myself!!
14 comments:
That is too cute Jana! My kids were also pretty petite. They have always been in the 85 percentile for height and below the 20th for their weight. What fun to have some chubby thighs!
Amy
I love chub!!!!
It's so nice to know that they go to bed with a full bottle in their belly!!
Michelle
funny, why is it that my thunder thighs and belly pudge do not elicit the same response??? hmmmm, weird. I have a little girl who, while tiny, is still chubby, with the "Screw on limbs" look that get tan lines in the chub rolls in the summer-so cute. ANd they are evry fun to squish-so fun you will get to do it soon with your monkey!!!!
Holy Cow!! The pediatrician told me to expect our little guy to be about 16 pounds when we get him at around 6 months. Little does she know how much these kiddos are being fed! Whew!
Autumn
That is awesome!! Can't wait to meet the little chunkster. Soon, soon, soon... the day is coming soon!!!! :-)
That description hits close to home...his girlfriend here in MB weighed in @ 18.9 @ 5mos as of last Wed. Chunky monkeys are the best!!!
That is awesome and so hilarious. We've got the opposite going on here - our little man at 11 months weighs 16.5 lbs :)! I love the chunk - I can't wait to see all of that chunk in your arms!
Kristin
Woo Hoo to the Kankles! Chubby rules!
We have a chunky monkey too!! What is Elias' birthday? I think he and James may be right at the same age. I updated my blog just now!
Leann
YAY for updates!! YAY that he's chunky and plump and healthy!! I cant wait till you get to lug those 15 lbs around the Dulles airport!!
I think that is what we call "More to Love" around here...Yay!!
That is so cute! I can't wait until you can share pic's!
That is so sweet! I love chunky babies!
Hey Jana, could you send me your address? thanks!
nellannp@gmail.com
I LOVE chunky monkies...All my babies were chunky and I LOVED it...don't really know why, but I felt some kind of accomplishment when people told me they were big..too funny...enjoy the rolls, Kristi
Post a Comment