Saturday, September 13, 2008

MMMMM, ME LIKEY!!!!


Look what came in the mail!!!!!!!! I am so stoked. This necklace was made by ERYN. She is a fellow All God's Children Int'l adoption blogger who is raising funds to bring a little baby girl home. You can find all kinds of lovely little goodies that she makes HERE. If you want to be oh so fashionable and cool like moi, you will definitely want to pick one up, maybe with different names though.
*Note: For those that don't know me well, you need to know that I am not fashionable nor am I under the impression that I am cool. However, I can try.

12 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Oh I want one! But I want one with three or maybe FOUR. Do you think I should just come up with a boys name and put it around my neck and see if Steve notices :-)

Eryn said...

I'm glad you like them, and thanks for the blog love! And, I think you're cool for the record (but that may not be saying much :) )

Our journey said...

I am so going to copy you! That is gorgeous. I have been waiting to pick out our little girl's name to get something similar, but I LOVE this one better! Thanks for sharing!

Amy

Michael and Michelle said...

GREAT!!! I love it!!! I already left a comment on her blog!

I can't wait to meet you in real life! We better travel together!

Michelle

The Gresham Clan said...

These are awesome! How are you doing? Sept. keeps creeping along :) - is it going ok?

Mary said...

i likey :-) thanks for the link.

Dawn said...

Oooooo.....LOVE it!!

Our journey said...

We are just waiting to see her picture to decide on her name or I would have already ordered the necklace!

Amy

Anonymous said...

oooooo!! i love it!!! LOVE it!!

Leann said...

Love it!! I'm getting one! We'll have to share them all when we travel together!

Melissa said...

YAY! I am soooo ordering a necklace now. You have inspired me and I am thankful!

YAY!

Gypmar said...

I have been searching for this EXACT necklace! Names excepted. Awesome.