We went here on vacation last week!!!
Yes, I am one of those. I love the whole Twilight thing and I can't really tell you why. But I was tickled to cruise up this way and was teased somewhat relentlessly by some people I know. I can take it. I really don't mind.
I got lots of photo ops like this...
and this
and then even this
and then some silliness such as this
But in all honesty, I really wanted to go to the Olympic Peninsula because this place I heard was really spectacular. It was truly the most beautiful place I have ever been. It should be on your list of things to do before you die. It's crazy.
I love this picture because I like to think we're a pretty fun family and I love seeing that come out in Elias. He's quite the ham. And he's also quite the trouble maker as well. We had one dinner on this trip end in disaster thanks to him. The dude loves his daily 3 hour nap (as do his parents!). He had missed out on this daily ritual for two days and boy did we pay for it. Ugghh. In the form of shrieking that was ear popping and being walloped in the face by my sweet little thing. That guy can pack a punch and the hit was not received well by his dear mother. It's hard to believe that the same guy can look like this...
We all felt better after a good night sleep so we spent the afternoon soaking at Sol Duc Hot Mineral Springs. It was so relaxing, even Elias behaved. And that's saying something!
5 comments:
I am soooo jealous! (REALLY...no mocking here!)
Umm, yeah, I'm pretty jealous. No mocking from me, either.
The kids are getting so big! Looks like a wonderful vacation :)
that looked like a wonderful trip. the kids are getting so big! i know that's a ditto, but wow! also, your wish is my command - recipes for the breakfast roll, etc. are now added to the post. my aunt might mind but i think sharing them with friends and family would make my grandma happy! =D hope you can use them and enjoy them!
HEY!! You posted a blog FINALLY. way to keep me in suspense!! :)
OMGosh you are SO funny about Forks. I started chuckling at my computer and Zach came over and said, "What's so funny?" to which I said, "My friend Jana cracks me up!" :) I would be ALL OVER Forks, and I just Netflixed (shamefully) New Moon. :) LOL.
I can't believe how adorable your kids are and how quickly time has passed!!
Post a Comment