Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ICE CREAM MY FRIEND, WELCOME...

4 comments:

Padilla Fam said...

ha, love it!! and ice-cream will be sure to be a favorite in the texas sun eh. so time to change the part on your blog about a family in california...nah nah nah naaah, nah nah nah naaah, heeeeey, goo-ood bye!!

Kimmie said...

Some seriousness is involved in eating ice cream...that is very apparent.

Your photo reminded me of something that happened when I was little. I had a little playmate named Erica, she was brown. Sometimes my mum would walk us out to get ice cream while she visited. My favorite kind was chocolate and Erica's was vanilla. By the end I was all brown and Erica was all covered in white...my mum would tease us that we really were beginning to look like each other. We thought it was the funniest thing, being all of 5 years old and all.

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Dawn said...

LOVE it!!!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

Awesome - love the picture!!