This is him.
.JPG)
He bought me a new one of these.

You have to understand, the computer we have been using was bought in 2000. It is a dinosaur. Innumerable bouts of frustration, bad word yelling, fit throwing, and fist pounding can be pegged to this one piece of machinery. When I hooked up our new (read:refurbished) piece of loveliness, it was as if the clouds parted and the choir sang. Thank you sweetheart!!! Now I can blog and facebook like the best of them!!! You rock!!!!
3 comments:
Good man.
we are all about the refurbished computers b/c hello? who can afford real new ones? esp when they are old wihting 6 months of having them!!! how is austin????
I agree - refurbished is smart since technology gets outdated so quickly.
Also, we are not in Austin. We are near Houston, but out in the country. I lived there for a year and thought it was a great city. I hope you are liking it.
Post a Comment