Thursday, February 19, 2009

DID YOU SEE LANCE????

The AMGEN Tour of California passed through our little town. Yes, people, RIGHT NOW, Lance Armstong is sleeping down the street!!! I was at work today(hmmppfff) but Rob took the kids to see the tour pass by. It was over in well, just a few seconds. You can see it here. I'm sure our kids were just thrilled to be there (not at all) and I was really bummed to miss it.


I have no idea what the crazy sounds on the video are.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We went too! we went to the park in Paso though. Sorry you missed it. We were even contemplating Solvang today.

Gypmar said...

Awesome! We're jealous of our friends who could be there this year--such an amazing line-up. We've been watching on the teevee. Pretty much the only reason we have cable is so Shaun can watch cycling:)

When we lived in Germany we made sure to catch a few stages of the Tour de France. I thought we were seeing the final stage of Lance's last win, but he just had to go and win a seventh the following year!

Anonymous said...

YES!! I was there. I saw Lance, even got a chance to meet him and have a wonderful conversation. Then I WOKE up. LOL