
Well being the blog addicted one I am...I must check blogs daily...we have finally had movement amongst the referrals!!!!!! Yea!!!! I believe at least 2 people have received referrals, so that means at least 2 more children have found forever families and are...Praise God, no longer orphans and parentless. What a difference adoption makes, one minute a child has not one person that personally loves them deeply and another minute they do. We look forward to our referral as well. We've gotten closer today.
9 comments:
Right on!! Can't wait until you get your referral, you are going to go crazy!!!!
I want to know who else got referrals. I'm waiting to travel and I need to hear more and more good news to get through this waiting.
Yea! Two is great. I had only heard about one of them. What a great gift for these families and children to be united through our God. He is awesome!
Amy
Laughed hysterically when I saw your title and pic! What a pick-me-up!
You're moving on up!! YAY!! I think you've moved up two spots now! :)
I know i check mine about 3 times day, I have to get my "blog fix"
One more step in the right direction - down the list! Congrats on unoffically being #6!!
woohoo! you have moved down even more!!!
Amy
Love the picture!!! I'm so excited for you. Adoption really is a miracle from God.
Post a Comment