As we look forward to our son joining our family and adding some male companionship for my husband...we still really enjoy having girls. They are so dang fun and cute!!! And speaking of adding our son to our clan, I believe we are now down to NUMBER SIX in the line up! Yea!!!!
.JPG)
12 comments:
Yeah for #6! Maybe we will hear of more movement in the update Friday. It doesn't hurt to hope, does it?
Amy
That is so awesome!! Keep 'em coming :-) Your girls are ridiculously adorable. We should probably start planning the Fraser/Sheard wedding soon. Places around here get booked up quickly I hear!
You are right, they ARE adorable! Congratulations on moving down the list.
Sharon and Mike
Hi Jana...Sharon and Bruce are here visiting in AZ and we just finished visiting your blog...so very cute!! The girls are getting so big...good luck on your wait...Jennifer
Hi! I've been following your blog! We are number 8 on the girl list! We live in So. Cal and have two little ones about the same age as yours! I would love to hear how you are preparing them for their future brother!
Kendra
www.babyethiopia.com
They are so cute!! Hoping today bring your number down even more.
They are so precious!
They are so cute..I have 4 bio kids and our ethiopian adoption will make #5...thanks for sharing your story,
Kristi Johnson
www.weloveourlucy.blogspot.com
Oh they are ADORABLE!! so cute!! thanks for sharing!! i can't believe you've moved to #6. That is exciting!!
Your kids are so stinkin' CUTE!
Any numbers yet???
Michelle
Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment