Join the story of our family. We are Mom and Dad to two "home grown" girls and one adopted boy from Ethiopia.
Monday, June 15, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!
WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME CELEBRATING SWEET ELIAS' BIRTHDAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS ONE. HE IS HARDWORK. HE IS A DELIGHT. HE IS A SCREAMER. HE IS STILL A PERFECT SLEEPER. HE IS SUCH A LOVE!! HE IS STILL HUGE AND GETTING BIGGER BY THE MINUTE!
Mike and I are cracking up!!! He is so BIG!!!! How much does he weigh??? Oh My Word.....he is so cute!!!! My little lady hasn't hit 20 lbs. yet:) Miss you!!!!
21 comments:
Happy Birthday Elias! Sending lots of birthday love from California. Hello to Merris and Kiera from Mia.
Kim
Happy Birthday Elias!! We'll be in Texas next month. Whereabouts are you guys at?
Mike and I are cracking up!!! He is so BIG!!!! How much does he weigh??? Oh My Word.....he is so cute!!!! My little lady hasn't hit 20 lbs. yet:) Miss you!!!!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Can he really be one? SO CUTE! He's almost as big as his sisters! :)
Happy Birthday Elias! I LOVE his smile! Cute!
ah, precious pics! looks like y'all are adjusting to austin just fine, hee hee ;-)
Oh he's adorable! JUST SIMPLY Squeezable!
Oh my gosh, that picture of him on your lap brought a tear to my eye. Pure love! Hoo boy, do I want to meet that big fella.
(My word verification word is "unfood." Subtle hint, I guess.)
Holy smokes, he HAS grown!! Like double what he was when you brought him home! Total joy. Happy birthday Elias!
Just checked in for an update. How are you enjoying Texas? You have a beautiful family! Miss you so much. Debbie
Jana,
Love the pictures!
Happy birthday Elias big boy!
Love,
Mary McDonnel
Happy Birthday Elias! I can't get over how stinkin' cute (and big) he is!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!! You are one lucky mama :)
Oh my goodness Jana! I can believe that boy! Does he weigh as much as your girls? What a very handsome chunk!
Happy Birthday Elias!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
omg, just wanna EAT HIM UP!! happy birthday big guy, and many many more...
Wow!! Time flys... Happy belated B-day Elias. You look so handsome and happy. :-)
oh my word...he is so precious. happy birthday to eilias!!
Happy Birthday Elias!!! I love his chubby arms!!!
Oh my goodness what a CUTIE! He really is adorable Jana!! but holy heck, what are you FEEDING him?!?!
your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment